STEINHART is a continuously growing brand in a steadily expanding market. Therefore we have been working for some time to make ourselves increasingly self-sufficient. A very important step in this direction is the development of our own watch movements, and now we have, with the help of our Swiss partners, succeeded in introducing a new automatic caliber to the market, the STEINHART ST.5.
The ST.5 proudly and fittingly bears the SWISS MADE stamp, as its individual components are made by Swiss companies boasting long experience in the production of movement components. This is a big step forward for the young STEINHART brand, which we proudly highlight with the caliber unique decoration, composed of anthracite galvanized, engraved bridges and the subtly skeletonized gilt rotor. By early 2014 our ST.5 will already be in action, performing its duties in a new STEINHART wristwatch and demonstrating its accuracy and reliability in everyday use.
- Automatic caliber ST.5 11 1/2''
- Hour, minute and central second
- Date display with quickset function
- Hacking second
- Anthracite galvanized bridges in cube-design
- 28,800 vibrations per hour
- 25 jewels
- Shock protection with geometrically shaped, rotating spring
- Decorated, skeletonized gilt rotor