NAV.B-CHRONO 42 CLASSIC A-TYPE BLUE
In the world of pilot's watches, only a few comparable watches of this price range can be found with such a good price-performance ratio.
This pilot watch " NAV.B-CHRONO 42 CLASSIC A-TYPE BLUE " made by Steinhart with the tried and tested ETA Valjoux 7750 automatic movement fulfills every pilot`s wishes.
The beautifully crafted, satin-finished stainless steel case with the historic onion crown completes the family of Nav. B- watches.
This " NAV.B-CHRONO 42 CLASSIC A-TYPE BLUE " makes the heart of every watch fan beat faster. The double-mirrored sapphire crystal from the inside and the dial with the silver hands give this "NAV.B-CHRONO 42 CLASSIC A-TYPE BLUE " an incomparable appearance.
Particularly noteworthy is the design of the dial. All Arabic numerals are fully spelled out on the dial and the two recessed subdials at "6" and "12" complete this beautiful design.
A "must" for every pilot's watch fan !
ETA Valjoux 7750 Elaboré
- Swiss made
- 25 Jewels
- golden Rotor with STEINHART Logo
- date by "6"
- screw down crown
- Stainless steel 316 L satined
- Diameter 42 mm
- Height 16 mm
- Weight 108 g
- Lug width 20 mm spring bar
- Sapphire glass domed, with double anti-reflecting coatings on the interior side
- Bezel Stainless Steel polished
- Back Stainless steel 316 L screwed with sapphire crystal
- Waterproof to 5 ATM (limited water resistant, no swimming or shower)
Dial & Hand
- Dial blue, date disc by "6"
- Arabic index with superluminova white, Bgw9
Strap & Buckle
- Strap Lamb leather strap black with double studs 20x18 mm
- Buckle Stainless Steel buckle OEM 18 mm screwed with STEINHART logo.