Gerald Genta was considered the architect of an entire watch genre when he created the legendary design in the 1970s which 50 years later is more current than ever. The new STEINHART Architect pays tribute to this genre and its creator and is at the same time a contemporary interpretation of this design language.
The main feature here is the fully integrated stainless steel bracelet with polished edges and center links blending harmoniously into the elaborately finished case. The wide bezel with its unusual shape is another element which quotes the design language of Genta without copying it. It frames the dial which is reduced to the essentials with its applied metal indices and subtle line structure.
The premium Swiss-made movement allows for a very flat and very comfortable to wear case making the STEINHART Architect appear elegant and sporty at the same time.
Thus, the new STEINHART Architect is a homage in the best sense which should not be missing in any collection.
SW300-1 Elaboré Premium
- Swiss Made
- 26 jewels
- second stop
- screw down crown
- Stainless 316 L steel satined and polished
- Diameter 39mm
- Height 11,5 mm
- Weight 171 g
- Lug width 14 mm screwed
- Sapphire glass medium domed, with double anti-reflecting coatings on the interior side
- Bezel stainless steel 316 L
- Back Stainless steel 316 L screwed with sapphire crystal
- Waterproof to 10 ATM
Dial & Hand
- Dial green
- applied indices, silver, Superluminova BGW9
- hour and minute with Superluminova BGW9
- central second hand
Strap & Buckle
- Strap stainless steel 23x18 mm screwed
- Buckle stainless steel 18 mm deployment clasp with logo STEINHART