1. Placing an Order
Placing an order with steinhartwatches.de is easy. Simply follow the steps below:
- When you proceed to checkout you will be prompted to fill in your personal information. You will also be shown your shopping bag for review. Once your purchase is complete, we cannot add further items to your order. You will be given the option to "Continue Shopping" or "Proceed to Checkout".
- Follow the instructions as you proceed through the next steps until your order has been confirmed. You will see an order number and a “Thank You” indicating that your order is complete.
- Immediately afterward, you will receive an order confirmation via email. As soon as your package has been picked up by our shipping partner, you will receive an automated email with your tracking information.
We make every effort to keep sufficient stock of items shown on our website. Occasionally, we do sell out of products before the site can be updated. If this should happen, you will receive an email indicating that a particular item you ordered is out of stock. Any changes will be reflected on your invoice.
2. Method of Payment
Payments are accepted via wire transfer, credit card or PayPal. In the event that purchased goods are not available at the time your order is processed for shipping, any advance payments will be refunded immediately.
Please keep in mind that some banks charge an additional fee for international transfers or credit card transactions. This does not apply to steinhartwatches.de exclusively and should be clarified beforehand with your bank. Steinhartwatches.de does not charge any international transactions fees.
2.1 Wire Transfer
By choosing the wire transfer payment option, the customer agrees to pay immediately after the order has been placed. Affirmation of the contract and delivery are effective upon receipt of payment. Steinhartwatches.de is entitled to cancel an order if payment is not made within 5 working days from the time the order was placed.
Our German account details are as follows:
2.2 Credit Card
After your card has been charged, we will begin the delivery process.
We accept Visa, MasterCard
For security reasons, first-time orders can only be shipped to the cardholder´s billing address or a corporate work address which we are able to independently verify. To avoid delays, please make sure that your billing address matches the address on your credit card statement, and that the cardholder´s name is written exactly as it appears on your credit card. In the unlikely event that we need to contact you during the authentication process, please ensure that your contact details are accurate.
MasterCard® Securecode & Verified by Visa®
- To give you even more confidence in shopping online with steinhartwatches.de, we have introduced MasterCard® SecureCode and Verified by Visa®. These services protect your credit card account from unauthorized use when you shop with us.
- To use these services, you must first register with the bank or credit card institution that issued your card.
- Once you have registered and created your own private password with your card issuer, you will be automatically prompted at checkout to provide this password each time you make a purchase. This means that even if someone gets access to your card number, a purchase will not be able to be completed without your private password.
- Your MasterCard® SecureCode and your Verified by Visa® passwords are not your steinhartwatches.de account password. Steinhart Watches does not have access to your MasterCard® SecureCode or Verified by Visa® passwords.
Checkout with PayPal
We currently offer this payment option for Euros.
Simply choose PayPal when you select a payment option on our site and you will be redirected to the PayPal website. If you do not have a PayPal account, you can quickly open one during the checkout process. For more information, please visit PayPal.com.
2.5 Safe and Secure Ordering
We take great care in protecting your online order information at steinhartwatches.de. All orders are transmitted over secure internet connections with Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology, which means your credit card number(s) and other personal information are always encrypted (scrambled) before being sent or received over the Internet. SSL is the industry-standard encryption technology for secure e-commerce transactions.
3. Delivery and Shipping Costs
3.1 Dispatch, Shipping Costs and Estimated Delivery Times
Our goal is to dispatch orders within 3 days. Estimated delivery times are to be used only as an approximated guideline, and commence from the date of dispatch. Steinhart Watches is not responsible for any delays caused by destination customs clearance processes, severe weather or other unforeseen circumstances. The times indicated below are after an order has been dispatched.
Unless otherwise agreed upon, shipping will be carried out to the address provided by the customer. After your card has been charged, we will begin the delivery process. Periods of delivery are non-binding, unless otherwise expressed. We are unable to deliver to APO/FPO addresses or P.O. boxes (excluding Qatar & Saudi Arabia). Our shipping partners do not offer Saturday deliveries. Some countries may have restrictions on the import and receipt of certain items. Due to the high value and nature of the goods we ship, a signature is required for most purchases.
All goods you order are insured against damage or theft from the pick-up at our premises. As soon as the merchandise has been delivered to the specified delivery address and signed for, this insurance ends.
3.4 Tracking Your Order
You will receive an email when your order is shipped to the email address you provided when ordering. You can track your shipment by following the link provided in your shipping confirmation email. Alternatively, simply type in the tracking number of your package on the shipping service provider´s website. If you do not receive a tracking number, please contact our Customer Service.
4. My Account Profile
You can modify your account profile anytime you wish. Simply select “MY ACCOUNT” at the top of the menu bar and log into your account using your email address and your personal password. Under your account profile, you are able to:
- Edit your existing profile to change your invoice or shipping information
- Edit you existing profile to modify your password or email address
- View your order status and order history
- Overview your wish list
- Turn on/off the newsletter service
If you have forgotten your password, please click on this link https://www.steinhartwatches.de/en/customer/account/forgotpassword/
5. Returns & Exchanges
Should you not be happy with your purchase, you have 14 days from when you receive your package to make a return or exchange. All returns/exchanges must be in compliance with our complete return policy and procedures, updated regularly at XXX
6. Contact us
Steinhart Watches GmbH
Addresse: Boschstr.6, 86391, Stadtbergen, Germany
Telefon: +49 (0)821 5433800
Fax: +49 (0)821 5433801
Mail: [email protected]